Tuesday, February 08, 2005
Hmm....
I was gonna post about something, but i forgot what. Aiyah... don't u just hate it when u take so long to click ur way to the "create post" page, and then forget what u were gonna post?
Oh pics will be up tmr or the day after, coz i'll be bringing my cam to school! I'll take pics of my teachers to show u all*evil laugh* then you will all know who my teachers are! Muahaha.
U know what, since i'm already here, i must as well put some up.
This, is my trusty wardrobe. Small, but still reliable. It hangs my clothes really well.
This was one of my hands in Mahjong. Oh i didn't win this round fyi. If i'm not wrong it was the guy to my right who won.
My new armband.
Okay.. fine... it's a joke. I'm kidding. Yeah its actually one of those coffee cup holders.
A HUGE cinnamon bun i had for breakfast some time back.
Oh here's my room, well half of it. Well the other half is my roomie Simon's. WHich is pretty much the same, but not as messy.